Madibi Foods impose the highest standards for quality, safety and sanitation at every step, from receiving, processing, packaging and distributing our products.
To comply with all relevant food legislation, standards, and guidelines we have implemented a Food Safety Management Program.
Third party inspectors and retail consumers conduct regular audits that provide our customers confidence that the food safety plans we implement are being followed, maintained and constantly adapted to ever changing industry standards.
In the event of any deviation from our standard operating procedures, we incorporate corrective actions to rectify and prevent future occurrences.
We’re committed to providing safe, high quality cheese products to our consumers and we strive to consistently and reliably meet or exceed your expectations with every purchase
- SANS 10049 requirements for prerequisite programmes (PRPs),
- ISO TS22002 prerequisite programmes on food safety,
- Codex Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles,
- Food Safety Management System requirements as guided by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI),
- Applicable laws, regulations and compulsory specifications.